It’s not every day that a Twitter parody account is discovered and it turns out to be better than the original one. But Abhishek Bachchan’s parody Twitter account is so damn hilarious that it has grabbed our attention:
1. Like, seriously, give the man a break. It’s not his fault.
Now few are saying that i can’t afford Apple, Hence Aish is eating Jaamun, This is too much, i got 1kg last month.
2. Fardeen Khan gets a mention and he doesn’t? What is wrong with Tata Sky?
3. Obviously. Itne paise mein itna-ich milega
Madam Tusaauds guys came to me also, maine saaf saaf mana kar diya, 1000 rupaye ke liye main din bhar khada nahin rah sakta museum me.
4. No wonder he’s not doing any movies. He’s busy as a bee.
Abhi thandi ka matar chhelna khatam nahi hua thha, tb tak garmi aa gayi, ab cooler me paani aur fridge me bottles bharne ka kaam bhi mera
5. Yeah. I think somebody needs to burst that bubble for him
It’s not only Padma awards which matters, Thank You Haryana government for changing name of Gurgaon to honor my character in Guru movie.