2. The Apple Watch Edition, which is plated with 18 karat gold is an expensive buy as was predicted and will start at $10,000.
3. The Apple Watch Steel version will start at $549 going up to $1049 while the Apple Watch Sport will start at $349.
4. The Apple Watch has Siri, a heart-rate monitor, a Digital Crown for navigation as well.
5. The Apple Watch is aimed at fitness freaks. The Workout app shows real-time information such as calories burned and distance traveled and also helps set goals.
6. The Apple Watch also has an accelerometer to measure body movement, and uses the Wi-Fi and GPS features on the iPhone to track distance.According to Apple, over a period of time the Apple Watch will learn your behavior and know you just like a personal fitness instructor.
Here are some of the cool pics of the Apple Watch